The official vendor site for Rolling Thunder Washington, DC. It is located at 22nd St. and Constitution Ave and is open from Saturday thru Monday of Memorial Day Weekend. It spans the entire block of 22nd St. between Constitution Ave and “C” St. It features vendors selling all kinds of goods including leather, food, pins and patches and The Official Rolling Thunder T-Shirt. Most of the vendors on Thunder Alley return each year. A new position is only available if a current vendor chooses not to return. For this reason, and due to a high number of requests, it is very difficult to obtain a new vendor space. If you are interested in making a request, please follow the instructions on this page.
Criteria for Obtaining a Vendor Space:
- Only serious inquiries need apply
- Following these directions-spaces awarded on a first-come/first-serve basis
- Selling something unique and not already offered (there are already food and leather vendors)
- Requiring a smaller space is easier to accommodate.
Provide Following Information
- What you are selling. Include photos, website info, samples, etc.
- How much space you require (10×10 10×20 10×30)
- Contact information
Please send to:
Rolling Thunder Washington, DC
34597 Harry Byrd Hwy Suite 1
Round Hill, VA 20141